Here is a shaker card I made for a little boy who is turning 3. I wanted the card to have the number 3 and 3 balloons so he could practice counting :-).
Today’s post is to help you select colors for your future projects. Every new catalog year, Stampin’ Up! posts project ideas on the blog with featured color combinations meant to give crafters “go-to” color schemes to use. I have compiled these projects into four pages (jpeg’s) you can use instead of tracking down each project on the blog. You can use these files as your reference or do as I did and print the pages out. I printed them onto four 8-1/2×11 sheets of photo paper, cut the pages in half, trimmed the left edge (I cut off 2-1/4″ from the left side), and secured the resulting “cards” together with a small ring after punching small holes in one corner. I hope you find this resource and the color combinations useful :-).
Have you used a stencil or mask lately? I think I started my “artistic career” stenciling everything I could think of: towels, pillows, kitchen walls, you name it. After a while, stencils and stenciled household items stopped being cool. Now they are back. Yeah! Of course, now we have come up with new ways to use them with a menagerie of new products.
Today’s card is a shaker card I made for my nephew Jonathan with my Many Manly Occasions Paper Pumpkin kit (it’s from a couple of months ago but refills are available HERE). Since the cards come with a textured cardstock rectangle that is supposed to be attached to the inside of the front, I thought they would be perfect for a shaker card.
• Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
• Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
• An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
• It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
• Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
Well this month’s Paper Pumpkin sure was a surprise! The banners are such a cute idea. I gave one of the cards that was made exactly as the kit says to a friend a couple of days ago and today I am showing a different one that I made for my sister-in-law. If you haven’t seen the kit, you can watch the Stampin’ Up! video at the end of this post.